In stock now
Power. Spin. Touch. Plush Feel. Maneuverability.
The Pro Power Fusion paddle is a true marvel of pickleball engineering, unleashing your full potential on the court. Its ingenious Fusion shape gives the paddle extreme maneuverability, allowing for lightning-fast shots, precise ball placement, and the finesse needed for those delicate drop shots.This Pro paddle strikes the perfect balance between power, touch and feel. With its advanced SSTCore™, this paddle guarantees explosive energy transfer and an expansive, intelligent sweet spot for superior shot accuracy. The Pro Power Fusion paddle will command authority on the court, elevating your pickleball performance. Its quiet sound will keep your opponent on edge as they try to decipher the sound of your winning shot.
Paddle Face Finish: Toray T700 (Raw Carbon Fiber)
Core Material: Toray T-700 Carbon Fiber
Core Construction: Patented Carbon Fiber Chambers
Head Shape: F (Fusion)
Weight: 8.0 oz
Handle Circumference: 4” grip
Handle Length: 5-1/2"
Paddle Length: 16"
Head Length: 10 1/2"
Paddle Width: 7-3/8"
Paddle Thickness: 14mm
Grip: Gearbox Smooth Wrap - Black
Warranty: 1 year
Experience amplified power exactly where it counts - upon impact.
Return and Exchange Policy
At Pickleball Superstore, we are committed to providing you with high-quality customer service. We understand that sometimes you may need to return or exchange a product for various reasons. All items returned must be in brand new resalable condition, unused, and with all original tags and packaging intact. Once a product has been used, even slightly, we can no longer accept it back for exchange or refund. For in-store returns and exchange you must bring proof of purchase to be eligible. We can issue a store credit or refund for return orders, store credit can be used for any other purchase of any item in store or online.
Sale items are only eligible for exchange and store credit. All used, demo, and clearance items are final sale. Clearance item is any item discounted 20% or more. There is no warranty, return or exchange for final sale items.
All item returns and exchanges must be initiated within 30 days of the purchase date. For item returns and exchange over the 30 days since purchase the item will not be eligible for refund or exchange.
Pickleball Superstore reserves the right to change or modify all terms and conditions with our return and exchange policy at any time and at Pickleball Superstore sole discretion. All decisions made by Pickleball Superstore about whether an item is eligible or ineligible for return and exchange are final.
Eligibility for Returns or Exchange:
- The item must be in brand new resalable condition, unused, and with all original tags and packaging intact.
- Returns and exchange must be initiated within 30 days of the date of purchase for both in-store and online orders.
- Proof of purchase, such as a receipt, invoice, or order confirmation, is required for all returns and exchanges.
Items Excluded from Returns and Exchanges :
- Clearance or final sale items
- Gift cards
- Used items(even slightly)
- Demo items
- Footwear must be returned in brand new resealable condition, with all tags attached.
- Returned footwear must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original manufacturer’s packaging , without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging the packaging or footwear.
- We cannot accept the return of used footwear- only new/never worn footwear can be returned for credit or refund.
- Apparel must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached. Items cannot be washed or worn. Apparel items carry no warranty from the manufacturer.
- Returned item must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original packaging.
- We cannot accept the return of used apparel- only new/never worn apparel can be returned for credit or refund.
Item damaged during shipping
- If your purchased item arrives defective or damaged please contact us within 7 days of the delivery date, and we will be able to rectify this.
- A 3% credit card fee will be applied to refund if the order was paid by credit card or Paypal.
- Customers are responsible for shipping costs both ways on all items being returned or exchanged.
- Any orders returned due to wrong address or the customer did not pick up the order at the courier depot, both ways shipping fee will be deducted from the refund.
- For USA and international customers, you must use your country’s postal service and check off the “Returned Goods” box in the customs form. DO NOT use UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other couriers (those will be refused).
- Any order detected as high risk of fraud by the Shopify system will be cancelled. There is a 3% transaction fee that will be applied to the refund.
- There is a 15% restocking fee for returns on oversize products, for example: ball machine, nets, court equipment, 100 balls box, etc.
Price Adjustment Policy
For any regular priced, in-stock item that goes on sale within 7 days of your date of purchase, you are eligible to receive store credit for the difference in price compared to the original retail price. We do not offer any price adjustments for items sold during promotions (i.e. boxing week, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc). To receive a price adjustment you can visit our retail locations, or contact customer support by phone or email.
Paddle Weight Orders
You can specify weight for any paddle purchase online. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee the exact weight will be available for the order. When the exact weight is not available we will fulfill the order with a paddle that is +/-0.1oz of the requested weight. If there are no paddles within +/- 0.1oz the shipping department will contact you about alternative options.
To initiate a return, please follow these steps:
Visit our physical store location with the item you wish to return or exchange, along with your proof of purchase. Our store staff will assess the item's condition and process your return accordingly. We have physical stores available at these locations:
Open hours: Monday-Saturday, 10 am - 5 pm. Except public holidays
Before you ship the product you want to return or exchange send an email to our customer support with the following information included:
Your name, phone, and email.
Description of the reason for your return or exchange.
Detailed pictures and/or videos of the problem.
Your proof of purchase(receipts or invoice).
Once your return or exchange claim is approved use the following shipping address to return your item.
504 42 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 1Y6
Note: Please include the original packing slip with the returned item, so we can know where it was shipped from.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.