Li-Ning PREMIUM women's badminton shoes in yellow accent. Textile and TPU upper with non-marking gum rubber sole. Sizes listed above are in US (North America) and millimeters. Wide width (1E = 6.5mm).
Ideal women’s badminton shoe for NATIONAL level players.
- COMFORT: 10/10
- STABILITY: 10/10
- DURABILITY: 10/10
- BREATHABILITY: 10/10
- AVERAGE WEIGHT (per shoe): 9.8oz | 278g
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES INCLUDE:
A soft cushion is strategically placed in the primary impact areas of the badminton shoe. This helps to protect the foot and provides extra shock absorption and support resulting in the most comfortable shoe possible.
The use of a special composite rubber in key areas of the sole provides extra durability and higher rebound characteristic than ordinary materials. Bounce technology also assists in foot propulsion by providing better traction while reducing loss of energy during dynamic movements.
A rigid support is built into the arch to provide superior foot protection and stability during each and every step. In addition to protecting the arch, it reduces fatigue and helps to maintain a higher level of athletic performance.
Additional cushions are adding to the insole to provide even more comfort and protection.
VENTED CARBON FIBER SHANK
A light weight, super strong carbon fiber reinforcement is installed in the badminton shoe sole to protect the arch from collapsing when lunging and jumping. It also reduces the overall weight of the shoe for faster movement and increased agility. Vents in the shank allow heat to escape from the insole to keep your feet dry and cool.
An extra layer of reinforcement is applied along the inside front and toe area of the badminton shoe. This helps to help extend the life of the shoes and provide superior product performance.
This advanced badminton shoe design provides a flexible sole by installing multiple pivot points making the shoe perform and feel incredibly fast and comfortable.
Li-Ning US shoe sizes are typically a half size smaller when compared to Yonex US shoe sizes. For example, if you wear a Yonex US size 7 shoe, we recommend that you purchase Li-Ning US size 7.5 shoe. Please click on the shoe size chart link above for the most accurate sizing information.you purchase Li-Ning US size 7.5 shoe. Please click on the shoe size chart link above for the most accurate sizing information.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- **Return items must be in brand new condition that meet the return conditions will be returned for credit towards any other purchase of new items or refund (minus any original shipping fees).
- Customer is responsible for return and exchange (both way) shipping cost.
- Canadian customers may use the courier of their choice.
- For USA and International customers, please use your country’s Postal Service and check off the “Returned Goods” box in the customs form. DO NOT use UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other couriers (those will be refused).
- All USED, DEMO, and CLEARANCE products are FINAL SALE.
- Any order detected as high risk of fraud by the Shopify system will be cancelled. There is 3% transaction fee will be applied to the refund.
**Paddle Returns and Exchange
- Paddle must be in brand new condition (never used, no scrapes on paddle or edge, no plastic removed from the handle, tags on the original packaging).
**Shoes Returns and Exchange
- Footwear must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached.
- A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort, but cannot be worn in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original manufacturer’s box, without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging the shoe box.
**Apparel Returns and Exchange
- Apparel must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached. Items cannot be washed or worn. Apparel items carry NO warranty from the manufacturer.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original packaging.
1 587 590 0316
7201 104 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 4B8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.