Follow the needle on the GAMMA COMPASS NeuCore Pickleball Paddle to victory. The COMPASS is a 7.75 oz graphite-faced elongated paddle with a similar shape to the top-selling GAMMA NEEDLE, providing an extra inch of length with a balanced feel and enhanced sweet spot. The graphite face featured on the COMPASS provides touch and control, while NeuCore Technology provides soft and rich play to make sure you find your way to the medal stand!
The pickleball paddle composition leverages NeuCore Technology. Drastically increased cell size and paddle core depth help to enhance predictability and responsiveness. NeuCore is designed to help you play better.
- 25% Thicker Large Cell Core, Paddle Thickness: 1/2 in.
- Softer and more responsive feel for more control in your game
- Predictable power to keep the ball in play, then put opponents away
- Large paddle cells absorb sound waves for quieter play
- Equipped with Signature GAMMA Honeycomb Cushion Grip
- USAPA Approved for sanctioned tournament play
|GAMMA Honeycomb Grip||
The GAMMA Honeycomb Grip features an extra tacky and firm surface. This provides high traction for maximum grip feedback and control. The perforated honeycomb surface absorbs moisture to provide a sure firm grip.
4 1/8 in.
4 3/4 in
Textured Graphite Hitting Surface
|Poly Core Construction||
16 5/8 in
7 1/8 in
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- **Return items must be in brand new condition that meet the return conditions will be returned for credit towards any other purchase of new items or refund (minus any original shipping fees).
- Customer is responsible for return and exchange (both way) shipping cost.
- Canadian customers may use the courier of their choice.
- For USA and International customers, please use your country’s Postal Service and check off the “Returned Goods” box in the customs form. DO NOT use UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other couriers (those will be refused).
- All USED, DEMO, and CLEARANCE products are FINAL SALE.
- Any order detected as high risk of fraud by the Shopify system will be cancelled. There is 3% transaction fee will be applied to the refund.
**Paddle Returns and Exchange
- Paddle must be in brand new condition (never used, no scrapes on paddle or edge, no plastic removed from the handle, tags on the original packaging).
**Shoes Returns and Exchange
- Footwear must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached.
- A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort, but cannot be worn in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original manufacturer’s box, without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging the shoe box.
**Apparel Returns and Exchange
- Apparel must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached. Items cannot be washed or worn. Apparel items carry NO warranty from the manufacturer.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original packaging.
1 587 590 0316
7201 104 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 4B8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.