Lightweight and fast! Ideal for players that want to stay one step ahead of the competition. The Voltage, GAMMA's best selling pickleball paddle was developed to incorporate GAMMA's cutting edge innovations. The super responsive graphite face provides exceptional feedback, touch and durability, while the aramid core is pilotable and ultra responsive for all shots.
Complies with USAPA Specifications.
Live Periphery Frame
GAMMA's reinforced frame eliminates dead spots and increases durability at the edges.
Increases hitting area by 30% and protects the paddle without risk of edge guard mis-hits.
This single molding process offers a solid feel with enhanced stability and provides increased paddle durability.
|GAMMA Honeycomb Grip||
The GAMMA Honeycomb Grip features an extra tacky and firm surface. This provides high traction for maximum grip feedback and control. The perforated honeycomb surface absorbs moisture to provide a sure firm grip.
Textured Graphite Hitting Surface
Grip Length: 5 1/4 in
Paddle Length: 15 3/8 in
Paddle Width: 8-1/8 in
Paddle Face Finish: Graphite
Core Material: Nomex honeycomb
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- **Return items must be in brand new condition that meet the return conditions will be returned for credit towards any other purchase of new items or refund (minus any original shipping fees).
- Customer is responsible for return and exchange (both way) shipping cost.
- Canadian customers may use the courier of their choice.
- For USA and International customers, please use your country’s Postal Service and check off the “Returned Goods” box in the customs form. DO NOT use UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other couriers (those will be refused).
- All USED, DEMO, and CLEARANCE products are FINAL SALE.
- Any order detected as high risk of fraud by the Shopify system will be cancelled. There is 3% transaction fee will be applied to the refund.
**Paddle Returns and Exchange
- Paddle must be in brand new condition (never used, no scrapes on paddle or edge, no plastic removed from the handle, tags on the original packaging).
**Shoes Returns and Exchange
- Footwear must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached.
- A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort, but cannot be worn in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original manufacturer’s box, without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging the shoe box.
**Apparel Returns and Exchange
- Apparel must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached. Items cannot be washed or worn. Apparel items carry NO warranty from the manufacturer.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original packaging.
1 587 590 0316
7201 104 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 4B8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.