The Head Radical Tour GR Pickle ball racquet is made for the powerful pickle ball player who needs stability as well. In addition to its graphite hitting surface, it features the new Control Stabilizer Technology (CST) for added stability during powerful rallies. HEAD pickle ball racquet Graphite Hitting Surface (GHS) combines a crisp feel and more control for added touch, while the Comfort Grip System ensures a tremendous feel and enhanced vibration dampening. It is good for pickle ball play.
PP + CF: Core Material: Polymer honeycomb + Paddle Face: Graphite
13.0 mm / 1/2 in
225 g / 7.9 oz
408 mm / 16 in
199 mm / 7 7/8 in
107 mm / 4 1/4 in
130 mm / 5 in
Grip Style: HydroSorb Pro
- GRAPHITE / CARBON HITTING SURFACE
HEAD's Graphite Hitting Surface (HS) offers a superior feel and increased control for the competitive player. This lightweight surface provides the paddle a reactive nature creating excellent pop on the ball while maintaining incredible touch.
- CONTROL STABILIZING TECHNOLOGY
HEAD's Control Stabilizing Technology (CST) optimizes the paddle's torsional stability in addition to reducing vibrations.
The specifically engineered weight distribution system results in optimal precision with great touch and feel.
- OPTIMIZED TUBULAR CORE
HEAD engineers have optimized the Tubular Construction (OTC) of the polypropylene honeycomb core to create perfect playability, feel and sound suited for all levels of play.
- EXTREME SPIN
HEAD's Extreme Spin Texture offers better bite on the ball for increased spin and control.
- COMFORT GRIP SYSTEM
Specially formulated PU material has been inlaid into the new Ergo Grip creating a softer feel that dampens vibration for ultimate comfort and playability.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- **Return items must be in brand new condition that meet the return conditions will be returned for credit towards any other purchase of new items or refund (minus any original shipping fees).
- Customer is responsible for return and exchange (both way) shipping cost.
- Canadian customers may use the courier of their choice.
- For USA and International customers, please use your country’s Postal Service and check off the “Returned Goods” box in the customs form. DO NOT use UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other couriers (those will be refused).
- All USED, DEMO, and CLEARANCE products are FINAL SALE.
- Any order detected as high risk of fraud by the Shopify system will be cancelled. There is 3% transaction fee will be applied to the refund.
**Paddle Returns and Exchange
- Paddle must be in brand new condition (never used, no scrapes on paddle or edge, no plastic removed from the handle, tags on the original packaging).
**Shoes Returns and Exchange
- Footwear must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached.
- A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort, but cannot be worn in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original manufacturer’s box, without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging the shoe box.
**Apparel Returns and Exchange
- Apparel must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached. Items cannot be washed or worn. Apparel items carry NO warranty from the manufacturer.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original packaging.
1 587 590 0316
7201 104 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 4B8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.