The Putterman Miracle Dri Unit w/ High-Density Premium Black Roller is made from a tough, durable polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) and the most effective in removing water from you court surface. This roller will outperform any other roller. Frame features improved annodized aluminum handle with stainless steel powder coated (black) T-socket, and the stainless steel powder coated frame includes all stainless steel hardware.
The Premium Dri Unit comes standard with the NEW upgraded black nitrile rubber roller which is soft right from the start (it doesn't need to be wet to work like most rollers on the market), with superior durability and effectiveness compared to other PVA rollers.
- Superior durability and effectiveness compared to commonly used PVA refills
- Soft right from the start for easy water removal
- Interchangeable with standard 3' roller refill
- 12 month limited warranty
- Size: 37.5" wide x 56" long
- 36" long x 2.5" diameter polyvinylaldahyde (PVA) seamless black foam roller (included)
- For use on wet hard courts
- Powder-coated blue frame with black roller
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- **Return items must be in brand new condition that meet the return conditions will be returned for credit towards any other purchase of new items or refund (minus any original shipping fees).
- Customer is responsible for return and exchange (both way) shipping cost.
- Canadian customers may use the courier of their choice.
- For USA and International customers, please use your country’s Postal Service and check off the “Returned Goods” box in the customs form. DO NOT use UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other couriers (those will be refused).
- All USED, DEMO, and CLEARANCE products are FINAL SALE.
- Any order detected as high risk of fraud by the Shopify system will be cancelled. There is 3% transaction fee will be applied to the refund.
**Paddle Returns and Exchange
- Paddle must be in brand new condition (never used, no scrapes on paddle or edge, no plastic removed from the handle, tags on the original packaging).
**Shoes Returns and Exchange
- Footwear must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached.
- A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort, but cannot be worn in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original manufacturer’s box, without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging the shoe box.
**Apparel Returns and Exchange
- Apparel must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached. Items cannot be washed or worn. Apparel items carry NO warranty from the manufacturer.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original packaging.
1 587 590 0316
7201 104 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 4B8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.