USAPA tested and approved, the Oneshot Powershot, with our new Airflow Technology, is now more powerful than ever! The elongated, graphite paddle has added Airflow Technology that allows air to flow through the 4 vents on the side of the paddle which improves the aerodynamics and can reduce drag up to 2%. What that means for your play: your paddle moves faster through the air providing you additional response time and acceleration, your game will now be faster than ever!
Interested in learning more about the science of our Airflow Technology, click here
Material: Core- Polypropylene Honeycomb; Surface- Graphite. Height 16.3”, Width 7.4”, Handle length 5.3”, Thickness 14.5mm and Grip size 4.25”.
Textured Surface; Featuring a state-of-the-art 3D UV print technology that provides a long-lasting face texture. This texture significantly increases the friction between the ball and the surface resulting in powerful spins. Additionally, the printing technology protects the vivid colors of the paddle design.
Core; Introducing our latest core technology which provides an evenly spaced honeycomb that distributes each impact evenly across the paddle. This effect consequently causes a greater and more precise rebound effect. The light but durable core material allows for a larger sweet-spot making the core integrity incredibly forgiving.
Edge Guard; Presenting our Dual Edge Guard Technology which provides the right balance between a strong bond to uphold the cores integrity but versatile enough to allow its flexibility to properly channel the energy back to its core impact after impact.
Handle; Regardless of the type of grip, our new octagonal shape handle has the comfort and control to adjust accordingly.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- **Return items must be in brand new condition that meet the return conditions will be returned for credit towards any other purchase of new items or refund (minus any original shipping fees).
- Customer is responsible for return and exchange (both way) shipping cost.
- Canadian customers may use the courier of their choice.
- For USA and International customers, please use your country’s Postal Service and check off the “Returned Goods” box in the customs form. DO NOT use UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other couriers (those will be refused).
- All USED, DEMO, and CLEARANCE products are FINAL SALE.
- Any order detected as high risk of fraud by the Shopify system will be cancelled. There is 3% transaction fee will be applied to the refund.
**Paddle Returns and Exchange
- Paddle must be in brand new condition (never used, no scrapes on paddle or edge, no plastic removed from the handle, tags on the original packaging).
**Shoes Returns and Exchange
- Footwear must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached.
- A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort, but cannot be worn in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original manufacturer’s box, without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging the shoe box.
**Apparel Returns and Exchange
- Apparel must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached. Items cannot be washed or worn. Apparel items carry NO warranty from the manufacturer.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original packaging.
Pickleball Superstore Calgary
504 42 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 1Y6
1 (877) 669 1224
NOTE: Please include a packing slip with the returned item so we know where it came from.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.