Onix React Pickleball Paddle
"I believe it has the best combination of feel for the touch shots and power for the overheads and hard drives." - Chris Riportella, Team ONIX Pro Player, on the ONIX React
The React paddle uses a hybrid of the two most popular cores with patent-pending Fusion Core technology that delivers optimal touch on the perimeter with a polypropylene base and maximum power in the sweet spot with a nomex insert.
FUSION CORE TECHNOLOGY
Utilizes the two most popular cores: a polypropylene base with a precisely placed nomex insert that boosts power in the sweet spot and offers excellent control and pop along the perimeter of the paddle. *Patent Pending Technology
Offers light-weight characteristics for added speed, pop, and maneuverability
WIDE BODY SHAPE
Extends the width of an oversized paddle shape for the largest sweet spot
Mimics the handle shape of a table tennis racket with a flared, wood handle
Delivers heavy-hitting power for added strength behind smashes
- Face: Graphite
- Core: Fusion Core - Polypropylene with Nomex Insert in Sweet Spot
- Paddle Shape: Widebody (8.125"W*15.5")
- Handle Shape: Tennis
- Weight: 7.9 - 8.3 oz.
- Grip: 4.125"
- Grip Length: 5.0"L
- Edge Guard: Yes
- Made in Mexico
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- **Return items must be in brand new condition that meet the return conditions will be returned for credit towards any other purchase of new items or refund (minus any original shipping fees).
- Customer is responsible for return and exchange (both way) shipping cost.
- Canadian customers may use the courier of their choice.
- For USA and International customers, please use your country’s Postal Service and check off the “Returned Goods” box in the customs form. DO NOT use UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other couriers (those will be refused).
- All USED, DEMO, and CLEARANCE products are FINAL SALE.
- Any order detected as high risk of fraud by the Shopify system will be cancelled. There is 3% transaction fee will be applied to the refund.
**Paddle Returns and Exchange
- Paddle must be in brand new condition (never used, no scrapes on paddle or edge, no plastic removed from the handle, tags on the original packaging).
**Shoes Returns and Exchange
- Footwear must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached.
- A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort, but cannot be worn in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original manufacturer’s box, without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging the shoe box.
**Apparel Returns and Exchange
- Apparel must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached. Items cannot be washed or worn. Apparel items carry NO warranty from the manufacturer.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original packaging.
1 587 590 0316
7201 104 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 4B8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.