We made the Defender paddle for players who prioritize a massive sweet spot over paddle length. The Defender offers an over-sized sweet spot making it the one of the most forgiving paddles in the game. The Defender boasts a soft 16mm poly-core and a fibreglass face for extreme power. The Defender features our Hyper-Grit™ technology which provides the maximum amount of allowable surface grit as per USA Pickleball regulations. Additionally, the paddle features Poach’s 2X Core™ which have been stresstested and lab proven to be nearly twice as strong as most competitor paddles.
*120 days Warranty*
Weight range: 8.0 to 8.8oz
Sweet spot size = 10/10
Control = 8.5/10
Power = 9/10
USA Pickleball Approved: Yes
Recommended skill level: Intermediate to Pro
Paddle Length: 15.5”
Paddle Width: 8.5”
Grip Circumference: 4.35”
Handle Length: 5”
Core Thickness: 16mm (2X Core™)
Core Material: Polypropylene Honeycomb
Surface Material: Fibreglass
Surface Texture: Hyper-Grit™
Grip Style: Poach Hex Grip™
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- **Return items must be in brand new condition that meet the return conditions will be returned for credit towards any other purchase of new items or refund (minus any original shipping fees).
- Customer is responsible for return and exchange (both way) shipping cost.
- Canadian customers may use the courier of their choice.
- For USA and International customers, please use your country’s Postal Service and check off the “Returned Goods” box in the customs form. DO NOT use UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other couriers (those will be refused).
- All USED, DEMO, and CLEARANCE products are FINAL SALE.
- Any order detected as high risk of fraud by the Shopify system will be cancelled. There is 3% transaction fee will be applied to the refund.
**Paddle Returns and Exchange
- Paddle must be in brand new condition (never used, no scrapes on paddle or edge, no plastic removed from the handle, tags on the original packaging).
**Shoes Returns and Exchange
- Footwear must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached.
- A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort, but cannot be worn in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original manufacturer’s box, without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging the shoe box.
**Apparel Returns and Exchange
- Apparel must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached. Items cannot be washed or worn. Apparel items carry NO warranty from the manufacturer.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original packaging.
1 587 590 0316
7201 104 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 4B8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.