PROLITE has now combined exclusive braided/woven carbon fiber with premium metallic copper print on our Cypher Pro – Black Diamond Series. Woven carbon fiber dampens ball impact and vibration dispersing energy throughout every fiber of the paddle resulting in a strong, comfortable feel at impact. From day one, our goal was to design a longer paddle with a unique shape that would emphasize a large sweet spot, ball striking consistency, spin (caused by carbon fiber weave), and a great amount of flex at impact resulting in pure SPEED and POWER. A paddle with more torque squares the face at the moment of impact. Being square at impact means greater accuracy. Experience the PROLITE carbon fiber difference!
*More Power. More Feel. More Comfort
- Core: 13 mm Top Grade Polymer Honeycomb
- Facing: Braided Woven Carbon Fiber
- PROLITE’s exclusive braided carbon fiber and vibration dampening system helps alleviate chronic tennis elbow and wrist pain through dispersion of energy throughout every fiber of the paddle
- Length: 16 5/8″
- Width: 7 5/16″
- Weight: 7.6-8.0 oz.
- Standard Grip: SofTac 32 Cushion Grip
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4″ Length: 4 1/2″
- Low Profile Tapered Edge
- Noise Approved Pickleball Communities
- Manufactured in the USA and meets the USAPA’s specifications
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- **Return items must be in brand new condition that meet the return conditions will be returned for credit towards any other purchase of new items or refund (minus any original shipping fees).
- Customer is responsible for return and exchange (both way) shipping cost.
- Canadian customers may use the courier of their choice.
- For USA and International customers, please use your country’s Postal Service and check off the “Returned Goods” box in the customs form. DO NOT use UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other couriers (those will be refused).
- All USED, DEMO, and CLEARANCE products are FINAL SALE.
- Any order detected as high risk of fraud by the Shopify system will be cancelled. There is 3% transaction fee will be applied to the refund.
**Paddle Returns and Exchange
- Paddle must be in brand new condition (never used, no scrapes on paddle or edge, no plastic removed from the handle, tags on the original packaging).
**Shoes Returns and Exchange
- Footwear must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached.
- A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort, but cannot be worn in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original manufacturer’s box, without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging the shoe box.
**Apparel Returns and Exchange
- Apparel must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached. Items cannot be washed or worn. Apparel items carry NO warranty from the manufacturer.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original packaging.
1 587 590 0316
7201 104 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 4B8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.