The original Large Titan is back. It's constructed of the finest materials in the pickleball industry, hands down! This level of carbon fiber is currently used in NASCAR, space shuttles, and airplanes...so you can understand how structurally sound and durable the materials are. The large Titan??is aerodynamical with its tapered neck allowing quicker reactions to the ball. The oversize shape is more head weighted creating crushing power at impact. No wonder it is the preferred paddle of many ex-collegiate tennis players wanting to shape the ball with various spin on the pickleball court. The hold of the ball on the paddle face is longer than most materials creating that feel of a strung tennis racquet. Heat, direction of the fibers, velocity, and impact all affect ball control resulting in a superior user experience. Brian "The Beard" Ashworth, Mark "Yoda" Friedenberg, and the current Men's Senior Doubles National Champion, Del Kauss, are just a few of the Top Tier Players in the world who have made the larger Titan their go-to paddle for battle.
- Core:??QuadCore Polymer Honeycomb
- Facing: Highest Quality, American Made Carbon Fiber Facing
- PROLITE's exclusive carbon fiber and vibration dampening system helps??alleviate??chronic??tennis??elbow and wrist pain through dispersion of energy throughout??every fiber of the paddle
- Length: 15 3/4"
- Width: 8 3/16"
- Weight: 8.0-8.5 oz.
- Grip: PROLITE No Sweat Diamond Grip
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4" Length: 4 3/4"
- Low Profile Tapered Edge
- Noise Approved Pickleball Communities
- Manufactured in the USA and meets the USAPA's specifications