The Rebel PowerSpin has been one of our most sought after paddle model for years. NOW, PROLITE has come out with something that is over the top – The REBEL PRO! The Rebel Pro is made with the same perfection. It’s constructed of the finest materials in the pickleball industry, hands down! This level of carbon fiber is currently used in NASCAR, space shuttles, and airplanes…so you can understand how structurally sound and durable the materials are and have to be met with the highest of quality standards. With the exact same Rebel shape, the Rebel Pro is perfect for all players especially tennis and platform converts. It’s powerful, just like the Rebel PowerSpin and has the soft touch and control pickleball players seek. PROLITE chose a highly absorbent and tackified grip – the PROLITE SofTac 32 Cushion Grip. The Rebel Pro has an extra-long 16 inch reach, perfect balance, and 7.9-8.2 ounce weight. The design pops off of the pure, exquisite carbon fiber that is different on each side.
*Re-Bel Against the Norm! Besides, Normal is Boring.
- Core: 13 mm Top Grade Polymer Honeycomb
- Facing: Braided Woven Carbon Fiber
- PROLITE’s exclusive carbon fiber and vibration dampening system helps alleviate chronic tennis elbow and wrist pain through dispersion of energy throughout every fiber of the paddle
- Length: 16″
- Width: 7 13/16″
- Weight: 7.9-8.2 oz.
- Standard Grip: PROLITE SofTac 32 Cushion Grip
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4″ Length: 4 3/4″
- Low Profile Tapered Edge
- Noise Approved Pickleball Communities
- Manufactured in the USA and meets the USAPA’s specifications
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- **Return items must be in brand new condition that meet the return conditions will be returned for credit towards any other purchase of new items or refund (minus any original shipping fees).
- Customer is responsible for return and exchange (both way) shipping cost.
- Canadian customers may use the courier of their choice.
- For USA and International customers, please use your country’s Postal Service and check off the “Returned Goods” box in the customs form. DO NOT use UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other couriers (those will be refused).
- All USED, DEMO, and CLEARANCE products are FINAL SALE.
- Any order detected as high risk of fraud by the Shopify system will be cancelled. There is 3% transaction fee will be applied to the refund.
**Paddle Returns and Exchange
- Paddle must be in brand new condition (never used, no scrapes on paddle or edge, no plastic removed from the handle, tags on the original packaging).
**Shoes Returns and Exchange
- Footwear must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached.
- A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort, but cannot be worn in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original manufacturer’s box, without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging the shoe box.
**Apparel Returns and Exchange
- Apparel must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached. Items cannot be washed or worn. Apparel items carry NO warranty from the manufacturer.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original packaging.
1 587 590 0316
7201 104 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 4B8
NOTE: Please include a packing slip with the returned item so we know where it came from.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.