The Black Ace Ovation features a refresh on the iconic ProKennex oval shape paddle that is aerodynamically engineered for air speed.
The Black Ace Ovation is the first ever single piece textured TORAY faced carbon paddle, making it extremely fast and responsive in your hand, enhancing reflexes in quick exchanges while producing more power compared to other carbon faced paddles because of the enhanced swing speed from its edgeless design.
Heat molded carbon face on a polypropylene honeycomb core make the pop on the Black Ace like nothing else.
The Black Ace Ovation is equipped with kinetic technology, our patented shock and vibration absorbing system. An additional kinetic system is added to the handle of the paddle and acts as a last-pass filtration system due to the enhanced power of the Black Ace.
Weight: 7.95 oz
Paddle Length: 16.1"
Paddle Width: 7.75"
Width: 10 mm
Handle Length: 5.4”
Grip Circumference: 4”
ProKennex Pickleball paddles are the first paddles created by multiple US Open Championship players. All paddles are dream, designed, and play-tested by Steve Dawson, Callan Dawson and Jennifer Dawson.
For over 6 years, ProKennex has pushed the limits of innovation and has done so once again with the release of the iconic Black Ace series.
We are thrilled to release the very first ever TORAY carbon fiber faced single piece paddle. The Black Ace is also the first TORAY carbon fiber faced paddle in an edgeless design, an engineering and manufacturing feat.
The Black Ace is a powerful yet versatile paddle to get the ultimate edge over your opponent.
The patented Air-o-Guard replaceable edge guard is designed with the highest aerodynamic standards to keep your paddle’s edge protected for life.
LIKE NOTHING ELSE
Utilizing a highly sensitive timing system with internal tungsten-filled chambers that reduce vibration and focus energy more efficiently, the ProKennex Kinetic Energy technology protects players from harmful impact forces and creates the most efficient energy transfer from paddle to ball.
The micro-tungsten beads are embedded in the paddle’s perimeter, absorbing impact vibration before it has a chance to travel from the paddle up your arm and into the soft tissues in your joints.
Due to the extreme power and pop of the Black Ace, we felt it obligatory to add an additional kinetic system in the handle of the paddle, enhancing the paddle with one extra layer of filtration of shock, torque and vibration. The tungsten beads within the kinetic system are now viewable through the end cap of the paddle.
An independent study by MIT Labs found that the ProKennex’s Kinetic system reduced vi bration by 43% causing significantly less damage to the arm.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- **Return items must be in brand new condition that meet the return conditions will be returned for credit towards any other purchase of new items or refund (minus any original shipping fees).
- Customer is responsible for return and exchange (both way) shipping cost.
- Canadian customers may use the courier of their choice.
- For USA and International customers, please use your country’s Postal Service and check off the “Returned Goods” box in the customs form. DO NOT use UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other couriers (those will be refused).
- All USED, DEMO, and CLEARANCE products are FINAL SALE.
- Any order detected as high risk of fraud by the Shopify system will be cancelled. There is 3% transaction fee will be applied to the refund.
**Paddle Returns and Exchange
- Paddle must be in brand new condition (never used, no scrapes on paddle or edge, no plastic removed from the handle, tags on the original packaging).
**Shoes Returns and Exchange
- Footwear must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached.
- A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort, but cannot be worn in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original manufacturer’s box, without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging the shoe box.
**Apparel Returns and Exchange
- Apparel must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached. Items cannot be washed or worn. Apparel items carry NO warranty from the manufacturer.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original packaging.
1 587 590 0316
7201 104 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 4B8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.