Selkirk AMPED Invikta Pickleball Paddle
Introducing the revamped AMPED paddles. With fresh, new graphics and improved reliability, the AMPED paddles retain the power, control, and feel that you have come to love. Built with top of the line technology, this paddle will amplify your game to the next level.
The AMPED Invikta brings an increased sweetspot size compared to traditional elongated paddles. The large sweetspot and elongated surface area integrated with a long handle provide full court and full power - all with the control of our Polypropylene X5 Core Technology and our FiberFlex fiberglass surface working for you. It is the brainchild of National Champion Tyson McGuffin. This is the weapon of choice for conquerors of the court! The Invikta's midweight version averages 7.9 - 8.4oz giving you extra power for hard drives from the baseline.
Brighter, Bolder Graphics
With an updated printing process, our graphics are brighter and more dynamic than ever before. You will notice the difference!
Improved Performance Stability
We revamped our edgeguard adhesion process to make the 2020 AMPED even more durable which further improves performance and stability.
DETAILS + SPECS
Skill Level: Beginner to Pro
Average Lightweight: 7.3oz - 7.7oz
Average Midweight: 7.8oz - 8.4oz
Grip Length: 5.25"
Grip Circumference: 4.25"
Sweetspot size: 8
Surface Area: Elongated Paddle
Handle Length: Long handle (5.25")
Low-profile, lightweight and durable edge guard technology for a well-balanced, solid paddle
Fiberglass technology creates an excellent surface that produces spin, while enhancing control
Durable polypropylene honeycomb technology provides increased power
Cushioning material for a comfortable, confident hold.
INVIKTA PLAYER PROFILES
"I want an elongated paddle with a long handle and large sweetspot"
"I'm a Tennis Player who wants more consistency than a traditional elongated paddle"
"I need more reach"
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- **Return items must be in brand new condition that meet the return conditions will be returned for credit towards any other purchase of new items or refund (minus any original shipping fees).
- Customer is responsible for return and exchange (both way) shipping cost.
- Canadian customers may use the courier of their choice.
- For USA and International customers, please use your country’s Postal Service and check off the “Returned Goods” box in the customs form. DO NOT use UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other couriers (those will be refused).
- All USED, DEMO, and CLEARANCE products are FINAL SALE.
- Any order detected as high risk of fraud by the Shopify system will be cancelled. There is 3% transaction fee will be applied to the refund.
**Paddle Returns and Exchange
- Paddle must be in brand new condition (never used, no scrapes on paddle or edge, no plastic removed from the handle, tags on the original packaging).
**Shoes Returns and Exchange
- Footwear must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached.
- A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort, but cannot be worn in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original manufacturer’s box, without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging the shoe box.
**Apparel Returns and Exchange
- Apparel must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached. Items cannot be washed or worn. Apparel items carry NO warranty from the manufacturer.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original packaging.
1 587 590 0316
7201 104 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 4B8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.