The AMPED Maxima X5 FiberFlex Paddle is made for power players who have already developed a good sense of control on the courts. This paddle provides maximum flexibility thanks to its elongated face giving players incredible reach. If you have the reflexes, this paddle will give you the ability to return just about any shot. Despite its long surface, the handle is a reasonable size, allowing enough room for a comfortable grip.
The AMPED Maxima X5 FiberFlex Paddle has a generous 5-1/8" handle with a 17" length in total. It uses Selkirk's X5 core with a FiberFlex face, which is designed to create consistency all along the body. Whether you hit near the top or center, the ball will stay against the face longer to give you time to return volleys with perfect placement.
Power + Control…the two most desired characteristics in a paddle.
The Amped series was engineered to amplify both aspects without compromising! It is the ultimate combination of power and control. The Amped series is pioneering an entirely new technology in the Pickleball industry with its FiberFlex Fiberglass face and patent pending thicker X5 polypropylene core. The revolutionary thicker paddle core provides an unparalleled degree of power and control along with many other performance benefits!
3AMPED Maxima X5 Paddle
Paddle Weight Range: 7.6 – 7.8 oz.
Grip Circumference: 4 1/4" (Medium)
Grip Style: Perforated cushion
Grip Manufacturer: Selkirk
Handle Length: 5 1/4"
Paddle Length: 17"
Paddle Width: 6 7/8"
Face: FiberFlex (fiberglass)
Core material: X5 Polymer honeycomb
Edge Guard: Low-profile vinyl edge trim
Manufacturer: Selkirk Sports
Made in the USA
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- **Return items must be in brand new condition that meet the return conditions will be returned for credit towards any other purchase of new items or refund (minus any original shipping fees).
- Customer is responsible for return and exchange (both way) shipping cost.
- Canadian customers may use the courier of their choice.
- For USA and International customers, please use your country’s Postal Service and check off the “Returned Goods” box in the customs form. DO NOT use UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other couriers (those will be refused).
- All USED, DEMO, and CLEARANCE products are FINAL SALE.
- Any order detected as high risk of fraud by the Shopify system will be cancelled. There is 3% transaction fee will be applied to the refund.
**Paddle Returns and Exchange
- Paddle must be in brand new condition (never used, no scrapes on paddle or edge, no plastic removed from the handle, tags on the original packaging).
**Shoes Returns and Exchange
- Footwear must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached.
- A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort, but cannot be worn in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original manufacturer’s box, without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging the shoe box.
**Apparel Returns and Exchange
- Apparel must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached. Items cannot be washed or worn. Apparel items carry NO warranty from the manufacturer.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original packaging.
1 587 590 0316
7201 104 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 4B8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.