Developed with the help of SelkirkPro and US Open Champion Glen Peterson, the Omni paddle has an elongated shape with a short handle. The shorter handle allows the Omni to have a bigger surface area, and thus a larger sweet spot than traditional elongated paddles that are skinnier. Many players who want an elongated paddle with better control will use the Omni in doubles play. Table tennis players and people who play with their finger on the paddle also often gravitate towards the Omni because of its shorter handle that doesn’t get in the way. If you need the reach of an elongated paddle without sacrificing consistency and a nice sweet spot, the Omni shape is ideal for you.
DETAILS + SPECS
Skill Level: Intermediate to Pro
Average Lightweight: 7.2oz - 7.6oz
Average Midweight: 7.7oz - 8.3oz
Grip Length: 4.25"
Grip Circumference: 4.25"
Sweetspot size: 8
Surface Area: Long Reach
Handle Length: Short handle (4.25")
Low-profile, lightweight and durable edge guard technology for a well-balanced, solid paddle
Fiberglass technology creates an excellent surface that produces spin, while enhancing control
Durable polypropylene honeycomb technology provides increased power
Cushioning material for a comfortable, confident hold.
OMNI PLAYER PROFILES
"I need more reach. I like to put my finger on the paddle when gripping it"
"I'm a Table Tennis/Ping Pong Player"
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- **Return items must be in brand new condition that meet the return conditions will be returned for credit towards any other purchase of new items or refund (minus any original shipping fees).
- Customer is responsible for return and exchange (both way) shipping cost.
- Canadian customers may use the courier of their choice.
- For USA and International customers, please use your country’s Postal Service and check off the “Returned Goods” box in the customs form. DO NOT use UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other couriers (those will be refused).
- All USED, DEMO, and CLEARANCE products are FINAL SALE.
- Any order detected as high risk of fraud by the Shopify system will be cancelled. There is 3% transaction fee will be applied to the refund.
**Paddle Returns and Exchange
- Paddle must be in brand new condition (never used, no scrapes on paddle or edge, no plastic removed from the handle, tags on the original packaging).
**Shoes Returns and Exchange
- Footwear must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached.
- A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort, but cannot be worn in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original manufacturer’s box, without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging the shoe box.
**Apparel Returns and Exchange
- Apparel must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached. Items cannot be washed or worn. Apparel items carry NO warranty from the manufacturer.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original packaging.
1 587 590 0316
7201 104 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 4B8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.