The outside of forefoot is designed using high-strength TPU. This significantly enhances the lateral stability during intense and rapid transfer of direction when playing badminton.
The three-dimensional carbon fiber sheet provides mid-sole stability and decreases the torsional strain on the foot’s arch.
The new generation of highly elasticity material, with a 22% increase in rebound ability. The shock absorbency increase by 6%, which can dramatically enhance the instant resilience, shock absorption and cushioning effect to shocks.
Coping with the asterisk steps, the center is the rounded-design surrounded by triangular shapes. The radiation pattern provides more grip on the court during lateral and vertical movements. The small lump pattern distribution adds additional grip as the sensor and increases the grip.
A unique breathing mesh layer is used to increase ventilation. It facilitates the heat dissipation. This creates a more comfortable environment for the feet.
New dual-density wedge structure midsole combined the ENERGYMAX3.0 on top, and Light Resilient EVA beneath, in accordance with the principles of sports biomechanics tangent angle of 7o, to balance the moments and angles of knee and ankle joint during exercise, achieving energy absorption and stable support together.
V-SHAPE last is designed to reduce the excess space of front shoe for Greek-type-toes, which’s second toe is longest, and foot shape looks more pointed and slender, bring out the foot feeling of fitness.
Upgraded outsole rubber, slip-resistant performance increase by 21% on dry PU floor.
The inner surface of the toe is made of super wear-resistant special material which greatly prolongs the service life of the footwear. In a wear level testing, the super wear-resistant technology applied to the toe is proved 16 times more wear-resistant than average PU leather.
Size 230mm - 295mm
Outsole VSR Rubber
Midsole Feather Resilient EVA ＋ENERGYMAX 3.0＋TPU＋Carbon Power＋Solid EVA
Upper Microfiber PU Leather＋V-Tough PU＋Double Mesh
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- **Return items must be in brand new condition that meet the return conditions will be returned for credit towards any other purchase of new items or refund (minus any original shipping fees).
- Customer is responsible for return and exchange (both way) shipping cost.
- Canadian customers may use the courier of their choice.
- For USA and International customers, please use your country’s Postal Service and check off the “Returned Goods” box in the customs form. DO NOT use UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other couriers (those will be refused).
- All USED, DEMO, and CLEARANCE products are FINAL SALE.
- Any order detected as high risk of fraud by the Shopify system will be cancelled. There is 3% transaction fee will be applied to the refund.
**Paddle Returns and Exchange
- Paddle must be in brand new condition (never used, no scrapes on paddle or edge, no plastic removed from the handle, tags on the original packaging).
**Shoes Returns and Exchange
- Footwear must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached.
- A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort, but cannot be worn in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original manufacturer’s box, without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging the shoe box.
**Apparel Returns and Exchange
- Apparel must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached. Items cannot be washed or worn. Apparel items carry NO warranty from the manufacturer.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original packaging.
1 587 590 0316
7201 104 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 4B8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.