We recommend using SELKIRK PROTECTIVE EDGE TAPE for all of our edgeless paddles.
The premium paddle in our SLK by Selkirk series, the Omega Max SLK features a sleek, edgeless design and top-of-the-line SLK technology to increase power, spin, maneuverability, and control, so you can dominate on the court.
Performance and Technology united with comfort, balance, and affordability.
Designed for optimal durability, the sleek, low-profile design and advanced DuraEdge technology enhance maneuverability and extend the life of your paddle.
GC9-Flex Dual Carbon + Fiberglass Face
Pairing the best of SLK paddle technology with a large sweet spot, the SLK Omega Max delivers ultimate power, without sacrificing control.
Rev-Core+ Polymer Core
Combining a powerful paddle interior with a large sweet spot, the Rev-Core+ Polymer Core is engineered for the win.
SLK Ultra-Comfort Grip
Created for a confident hold, the cushioned SLK grip is stable, ultra-comfortable, and non-slip.
- Weight Range: 7.7 - 8.0 oz.
- Length: 16"
- Width: 7.85"
- Thickness: 0.5"
- Face: GC9-Flex Dual Carbon and Fiberglass Face
- Grip Circumference: 4.25"
- Grip: SLK Ultra-Comfort Grip
- Handle Length: 4.85"
- Core: Rev-Core Power Polymer Core
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- **Return items must be in brand new condition that meet the return conditions will be returned for credit towards any other purchase of new items or refund (minus any original shipping fees).
- Customer is responsible for return and exchange (both way) shipping cost.
- Canadian customers may use the courier of their choice.
- For USA and International customers, please use your country’s Postal Service and check off the “Returned Goods” box in the customs form. DO NOT use UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other couriers (those will be refused).
- All USED, DEMO, and CLEARANCE products are FINAL SALE.
- Any order detected as high risk of fraud by the Shopify system will be cancelled. There is 3% transaction fee will be applied to the refund.
**Paddle Returns and Exchange
- Paddle must be in brand new condition (never used, no scrapes on paddle or edge, no plastic removed from the handle, tags on the original packaging).
**Shoes Returns and Exchange
- Footwear must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached.
- A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort, but cannot be worn in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original manufacturer’s box, without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging the shoe box.
**Apparel Returns and Exchange
- Apparel must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached. Items cannot be washed or worn. Apparel items carry NO warranty from the manufacturer.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original packaging.
1 587 590 0316
7201 104 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 4B8
NOTE: Please include a packing slip with the returned item so we know where it came from.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.