K-Swiss revolutionizes the Pickleball shoe market as the pioneer brand to launch a court shoe tailored specifically for this rapidly rising sport in North America. The Express Light Pickleball is engineered to deliver ultimate comfort, breathability, and agility on the court, enabling players to perform at their best. This versatile shoe, suited for both new and experienced players, features a customized Pickleball sockliner and a distinctive K-Swiss Pickleball logo. Whether playing on hard or clay courts, the Express Light Pickleball guarantees optimal performance for every Pickleball enthusiast.
- K-EVA: Special formula EVA to provide maximized cushioning and enhance durability of the midsole.
- ORTHOLITE: Sock liner providing moisture–management with anti–microbial properties to keep feet cool and minimize the effects of perspiration.
- EVA: Cushioning and support under the sock liner.
- HEEL GRIP LINING: Made of interlocking fibers that grip the sock to minimize heel slippage
- 180 PSC PLANTAR: A 180 degree thermal plastic Plantar Support Chassis that enhances mid-foot stability.
- AÖSTA 7.0 RUBBER COMPOUND: High–density outsole provides durability from heel–to–toe
- DRAGGUARD: Located on the outsole in the high wear areas of the toe and heel offering increased abrasion–resistance
- DURAWRAP: Located on the upper of the shoe, provides an extra line of defense against excessive toe–dragging
- Colour Shown: Asphalt/Steel Grey/Peach.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- **Return items must be in brand new condition that meet the return conditions will be returned for credit towards any other purchase of new items or refund (minus any original shipping fees).
- Customer is responsible for return and exchange (both way) shipping cost.
- Canadian customers may use the courier of their choice.
- For USA and International customers, please use your country’s Postal Service and check off the “Returned Goods” box in the customs form. DO NOT use UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other couriers (those will be refused).
- All USED, DEMO, and CLEARANCE products are FINAL SALE.
- Any order detected as high risk of fraud by the Shopify system will be cancelled. There is 3% transaction fee will be applied to the refund.
**Paddle Returns and Exchange
- Paddle must be in brand new condition (never used, no scrapes on paddle or edge, no plastic removed from the handle, tags on the original packaging).
**Shoes Returns and Exchange
- Footwear must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached.
- A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort, but cannot be worn in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original manufacturer’s box, without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging the shoe box.
**Apparel Returns and Exchange
- Apparel must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached. Items cannot be washed or worn. Apparel items carry NO warranty from the manufacturer.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original packaging.
1 587 590 0316
7201 104 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 4B8
NOTE: Please include a packing slip with the returned item so we know where it came from.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.