Wilson Echo Pickleball Paddle
The epitome of touch and feel in a pickleball paddle, the all-new Echo is perfect for players who value ball placement above all else on the court. Designed with an extended handle featuring an angled throat at the top for optimal two-handed backhand grip, the Echo ensures players feel comfortable and in control from the first point to the last. Top features include a honeycomb polymer core that impressively dampens vibrations for excellent feel, Clear Spin TCH technology on the surface for added spin, and a fiberglass composite construction that helps deliver a surge of power and responsiveness off the paddle face.
- PolyCore-X features polypropylene honeycomb core that dampens vibrations for superior feel on every stroke
- PO3 Fiberglass Composite comprises strong, lightweight material that delivers excellent responsiveness and shot depth
- Clear Spin TCH induces enhanced spin for added control with circle-patterned spin technology on the paddle surface
- Classic Shape creates appealing mix of power, control and feel; ideal for singles and doubles play
- Shock Stop Dampening Bumper Guard extends life of paddle by protecting edge of paddle against abrasions
- Extended handle with angled throat provides easier two-handed backhand grip
- Approved by USAPA
- Made in USA
Weight Range: 7.4 - 7.7 ounces
Average Weight: 7.5 ounces
Grip Circumference: 4 1/8" (Small) Actual grip sizes may vary up to 1/8".
Grip Style: Cushion Aire Perforated
Grip Manufacturer: Wilson Grip Length: 5.5”
Paddle Length: 16”
Paddle Width: 8”
Paddle Face: Fiberglass Composite blend
Core Material: Polypropylene honecomb
Edge Guard: ¼” overlapping paddle face
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- **Return items must be in brand new condition that meet the return conditions will be returned for credit towards any other purchase of new items or refund (minus any original shipping fees).
- Customer is responsible for return and exchange (both way) shipping cost.
- Canadian customers may use the courier of their choice.
- For USA and International customers, please use your country’s Postal Service and check off the “Returned Goods” box in the customs form. DO NOT use UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other couriers (those will be refused).
- All USED, DEMO, and CLEARANCE products are FINAL SALE.
- Any order detected as high risk of fraud by the Shopify system will be cancelled. There is 3% transaction fee will be applied to the refund.
**Paddle Returns and Exchange
- Paddle must be in brand new condition (never used, no scrapes on paddle or edge, no plastic removed from the handle, tags on the original packaging).
**Shoes Returns and Exchange
- Footwear must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached.
- A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort, but cannot be worn in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original manufacturer’s box, without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging the shoe box.
**Apparel Returns and Exchange
- Apparel must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached. Items cannot be washed or worn. Apparel items carry NO warranty from the manufacturer.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original packaging.
1 587 590 0316
7201 104 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 4B8
NOTE: Please include a packing slip with the returned item so we know where it came from.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.