The first of its kind–CRBN’s Paddle Eraser is designed specifically for cleaning ball fibers off the surface of any carbon-faced paddle!
When you make contact with a ball using a carbon fiber paddle, small fibers of the plastic from the ball accumulate on the surface of the paddle. Over time, build up of these fibers clog up the natural grooves in the paddle face and start to diminish the amount of spin you can generate from the paddle–not to mention it makes your paddle look dirty.
Now there is a way to easily and effectively clean those fibers off your paddle with the CRBN Paddle Eraser! Simply rub the eraser up and down the face of your paddle and watch as it transforms back to its original glory. Generally, just a few swipes will do the trick. For really dirty paddles, you’ll have to use a little more elbow grease. Watch as this revolutionary product erases away residue, dirt, and light scuffs/scratches. It works like magic.
Consistent use of the CRBN Paddle Eraser prevents extensive build up of ball fibers and keeps your paddle looking fresh and as gritty as possible. Just toss it in your pickleball bag and you’re good to go!
Height: 2 inches
Width: 2 inches
Depth: 1 inch
Net Weight: 1.5 oz
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- **Return items must be in brand new condition that meet the return conditions will be returned for credit towards any other purchase of new items or refund (minus any original shipping fees).
- Customer is responsible for return and exchange (both way) shipping cost.
- Canadian customers may use the courier of their choice.
- For USA and International customers, please use your country’s Postal Service and check off the “Returned Goods” box in the customs form. DO NOT use UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other couriers (those will be refused).
- All USED, DEMO, and CLEARANCE products are FINAL SALE.
- Any order detected as high risk of fraud by the Shopify system will be cancelled. There is 3% transaction fee will be applied to the refund.
**Paddle Returns and Exchange
- Paddle must be in brand new condition (never used, no scrapes on paddle or edge, no plastic removed from the handle, tags on the original packaging).
**Shoes Returns and Exchange
- Footwear must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached.
- A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort, but cannot be worn in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original manufacturer’s box, without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging the shoe box.
**Apparel Returns and Exchange
- Apparel must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached. Items cannot be washed or worn. Apparel items carry NO warranty from the manufacturer.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original packaging.
1 587 590 0316
7201 104 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 4B8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.