SOFT TOUCH. AGILE SWING.
In the Control Series, our patented SST ribbed core with T-700 carbon fiber absorbs energy from the ball in turn allowing for more control going back.
The New CX11 Quad Control has a soft face, great for touch shots and features an even larger sweet spot when compared to other shapes. The control option is best for a dinking play style and play at the kitchen. This paddle will also have the quietest sound.
If you are looking for an elongated paddle with similar benefits as the CX11 Quad Control, try the CX11 Elongated Control.
- Paddle Face Finish: 3K Woven Carbon Fiber
- Ribbed Core Material: T-700 Carbon Fiber
- Core Construction: Patented Carbon Fiber Chambers
- Head Shape: Q (Quadraform)
- Weight: 7.8 oz / 8.5 oz
- Handle Circumference: 3 5/8” or 3 15/16” grip
- Handle Length: 4-3/4"
- Paddle Length: 15-7/8"
- Paddle Width: 8"
- Paddle Thickness: 11mm
- Grip: Gearbox Smooth Wrap - Black
- Warranty: 1 year
- USAPA Approved
SOLID SPAN TECHNOLOGY
Solid Span Technology (ST) is a patented technology invented by Gearbox engineers. The goal: to create the most innovative paddle in pickleball that you can rely on. SST describes an advanced proprietary molding process using a blend of high strength carbon fibre materials to form a ribbed core and one-piece construction. The carbon fibre material is meticulously hand-laid and then rolled to create the only patented ribbed core in all of pickleball. The paddle's core, face and perimeter are constructed with hundreds of plies of 3K woven carbon fibre and T-700 carbon fibre material. SST has introduced the strongest #1 performing ribbed core paddle in the pickleball industry.
3K WOVEN CARBON FIBER
REMARKABLE FEEL & CONSISTENCY
The CX Collections have been crafted with 3K woven carbon fibre on both the face and perimeter of the paddle, unlocking a premium feel and sound, a larger sweet spot, greater spin, added torsion control, and more durability. This new material also helps to reduce vibration back to the hand and gives the paddle ace more consistency from the centre of the face to the edge.
HYPER-BITE SPIN TECHNOLOGY
SPIN FROM THE CORE
This technology creates spin starting from the ST ribbed core and building out to the paddle face. Our patented ribbed core allows for maximum bite on the ball throughout the swing, further increasing the spin velocity of the ball. In addition to the 3K woven carbon fibre, a urethane coat and advanced texture is applied to the paddle face to boost spin.
ENHANCED SWEET SPOT
LARGER & MORE FORGIVING
To enhance the sweet spot and make it even larger, numerous 3K woven carbon fibre and T-700 carbon fibre plies have been repositioned to provide a more forgiving and smarter sweet spot. This improvement helps capture more shots and provide the performance you need.
STABLE & MANEUVERABLE
Our 11mm profiles are shaped to cut and glide through the air. Our sleek aerodynamic edge design provides outstanding maneuverability, optimized spin and effortless play.
CARBON FIBER EDGELESS FRAME
STRONG & AERODYNAMIC
The paddle's entire edgeless perimeter has been reinforced with additional plies of 3K carbon fibre, with special attention to the two top corners, further improving the paddles overall strength, wear-resistance, and Gearbox's market-leading durability.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- **Return items must be in brand new condition that meet the return conditions will be returned for credit towards any other purchase of new items or refund (minus any original shipping fees).
- Customer is responsible for return and exchange (both way) shipping cost.
- Canadian customers may use the courier of their choice.
- For USA and International customers, please use your country’s Postal Service and check off the “Returned Goods” box in the customs form. DO NOT use UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other couriers (those will be refused).
- All USED, DEMO, and CLEARANCE products are FINAL SALE.
- Any order detected as high risk of fraud by the Shopify system will be cancelled. There is 3% transaction fee will be applied to the refund.
**Paddle Returns and Exchange
- Paddle must be in brand new condition (never used, no scrapes on paddle or edge, no plastic removed from the handle, tags on the original packaging).
**Shoes Returns and Exchange
- Footwear must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached.
- A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort, but cannot be worn in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original manufacturer’s box, without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging the shoe box.
**Apparel Returns and Exchange
- Apparel must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached. Items cannot be washed or worn. Apparel items carry NO warranty from the manufacturer.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original packaging.
1 587 590 0316
7201 104 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 4B8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.