The Head Gravity LH Pickleball Paddle features all of the same benefits as the current Gravity model but with a longer handle for two handed backhand and forehand players. Its massive sweetspot shape combines the great power you want with the soft impact feel you need. It combines HEAD's latest technologies that work together for an ultimate paddle experience with a crazy flip design. The Hybrid Hitting Surface provides a truly superior blend of power, comfort, control and stability, while its HEAD's Pickleball Paddle Sweetspot Power Core takes care of the unique soft and powerful impact feel. With its Extreme 3D Spin and Handle Stabilizer Technology, the premium Gravity LH Pickleball Paddle model is perfect for power players.
MATERIALS:PP + CF + GF
THICKNESS:14 mm / 3/5 in
WEIGHT:225 g / 7.9 oz
LENGTH:400mm / 15 3/4 in
WIDTH:206.5 mm / 8 1/10 in
GRIP SIZE:105 mm / 4 1/8 in,
COLOR: Yellow/Orange (Flip Design)
- HYBRID HS
HEAD’s Hybrid Hitting Surface (HHS) combines the best attributes or graphite and composite fibres in achieving a superior blend of power, comfort, control and stability.
- SWEETSPOT POWER CORE
HEAD’s Sweetspot Power Core (SPC) has been developed to boost ball rebound energy across the entire hitting surface creating a massive sweetspot
The thicker, lower density polypropylene core creates a unique soft and more powerful impact feel.
- HANDLE STABILIZING TECHNOLOGY
HEAD’s Handle Stabilizing Technology (HST)encompasses a special handle reinforcement solution offering superior handle strength and dampening properties.
- EXTREME 3D SPIN
HEAD’s Extreme 3D Spin texture utilizes a triaxial surface pattern which grabs the ball on any type of shot to maximize spin potential.
- COMFORT GRIP SYSTEM
Specially formulated PU material has been inlaid into the new Ergo Grip creating a softer feel that dampens vibration for ultimate comfort and playability.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- **Return items must be in brand new condition that meet the return conditions will be returned for credit towards any other purchase of new items or refund (minus any original shipping fees).
- Customer is responsible for return and exchange (both way) shipping cost.
- Canadian customers may use the courier of their choice.
- For USA and International customers, please use your country’s Postal Service and check off the “Returned Goods” box in the customs form. DO NOT use UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other couriers (those will be refused).
- All USED, DEMO, and CLEARANCE products are FINAL SALE.
- Any order detected as high risk of fraud by the Shopify system will be cancelled. There is 3% transaction fee will be applied to the refund.
**Paddle Returns and Exchange
- Paddle must be in brand new condition (never used, no scrapes on paddle or edge, no plastic removed from the handle, tags on the original packaging).
**Shoes Returns and Exchange
- Footwear must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached.
- A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort, but cannot be worn in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original manufacturer’s box, without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging the shoe box.
**Apparel Returns and Exchange
- Apparel must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached. Items cannot be washed or worn. Apparel items carry NO warranty from the manufacturer.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original packaging.
1 587 590 0316
7201 104 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 4B8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.