Head Raptor Squash Eyewear
Lightweight, flexible and extra durable, the premium RAPTOR is the official eyewear of HEAD pros.
RAPTOR is the official eyewear choice of HEAD pros for many reasons. For starters, it features a new modern and lightweight impact resistant frame as well as fitted temples with rubber inlay for a comfortable and stable fit. The extra durable anti-scratch and anti-fog treated lenses are interchangeable and come in three distortion-free polycarbonate versions so that your eyes can perfectly adjust to court conditions: clear lenses for all courts, amber lenses for glass courts or darker playing conditions or smoke lenses for outdoor or extremely bright conditions. The RAPTOR also provides 99.9% UV Protection as well as a soft, non-slip nosepiece for additional comfort. And don't worry about this one slipping: an adjustable elastic strap holds the eyewear in place at all times. The Raptor comes with a high-quality lens cleaning bag.
Standards:ASTM F803, ANSI Z87.1
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- **Return items must be in brand new condition that meet the return conditions will be returned for credit towards any other purchase of new items or refund (minus any original shipping fees).
- Customer is responsible for return and exchange (both way) shipping cost.
- Canadian customers may use the courier of their choice.
- For USA and International customers, please use your country’s Postal Service and check off the “Returned Goods” box in the customs form. DO NOT use UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other couriers (those will be refused).
- All USED, DEMO, and CLEARANCE products are FINAL SALE.
- Any order detected as high risk of fraud by the Shopify system will be cancelled. There is 3% transaction fee will be applied to the refund.
**Paddle Returns and Exchange
- Paddle must be in brand new condition (never used, no scrapes on paddle or edge, no plastic removed from the handle, tags on the original packaging).
**Shoes Returns and Exchange
- Footwear must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached.
- A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort, but cannot be worn in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original manufacturer’s box, without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging the shoe box.
**Apparel Returns and Exchange
- Apparel must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached. Items cannot be washed or worn. Apparel items carry NO warranty from the manufacturer.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original packaging.
Pickleball Superstore Calgary
504 42 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 1Y6
1 (877) 669 1224
NOTE: Please include a packing slip with the returned item so we know where it came from.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.