The OneShot Pickleball Pureshot - Brian Ashworth Series is the first textured Carbon Fiber Paddle released by this company. Oneshot collaborated with Brian on the design for this paddle from beginning to end. Oneshot and Brian wanted to make sure the paddle was versatile for all styles of play but mainly we wanted to focus on 3 main characteristics: 1) responsiveness 2) balance and 3) control. The result of this partnership is a paddle that players can trust and feel comfortable with.
The Pureshot Carbon Fiber Paddle is constructed with the highest quality material and tests the limits of USAPA-approved texture to give players the option of imparting top/back spin with less effort. The inner polymer core is thicker than average (16mm), translating to greater forgiveness while dampening impact vibrations. The Pureshot weighs in at 7.9 - 8.3 oz, and the grip arrives with a 4 3/8" circumference. The paddle's design features black hexagons in the surface with the signature Brian Ashworth “BA” logo in the center.
The OneShot Pickleball Carbon Fiber Pureshot Brian Ashworth Series Pickleball Paddle is a one of a kind paddle that will redefine your game.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- **Return items must be in brand new condition that meet the return conditions will be returned for credit towards any other purchase of new items or refund (minus any original shipping fees).
- Customer is responsible for return and exchange (both way) shipping cost.
- Canadian customers may use the courier of their choice.
- For USA and International customers, please use your country’s Postal Service and check off the “Returned Goods” box in the customs form. DO NOT use UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other couriers (those will be refused).
- All USED, DEMO, and CLEARANCE products are FINAL SALE.
- Any order detected as high risk of fraud by the Shopify system will be cancelled. There is 3% transaction fee will be applied to the refund.
**Paddle Returns and Exchange
- Paddle must be in brand new condition (never used, no scrapes on paddle or edge, no plastic removed from the handle, tags on the original packaging).
**Shoes Returns and Exchange
- Footwear must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached.
- A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort, but cannot be worn in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original manufacturer’s box, without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging the shoe box.
**Apparel Returns and Exchange
- Apparel must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached. Items cannot be washed or worn. Apparel items carry NO warranty from the manufacturer.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original packaging.
1 587 590 0316
7201 104 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 4B8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.