As with any bonding agent, we suggest testing this product on a small patch of surface prior to application to determine ease of removal. ( 2 rolls of tape for a pickleball court, there is 16 feet of extra length of tape that you can use for testing )
2 Rolls of tape for one Pickleball Court (Each roll is 2-inches wide and 108 feet long )
- 6 Mil
- Tensile Strength: 14 lbs/in
- Adhesive: Rubber
- Backing: SPVC (Soft Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Application: 0° - 40° C (32° - 104° F)
- Performance: -10° to 80° C (14° - 176° F)
- Adheres to clean, dry, smooth, non-porous surfaces.
- Not recommended for outdoor use.
- Use solvent to remove adhesive.
Please note: Tape will be affected by rain and moisture and we cannot guarantee longevity of application in rainy/wet conditions. If the outdoor court surface is porous or not clean, this tape may not last very long. It does not stick well to outdoor courts that have an acrylic surface (usually court surfaces that are blue, green etc). Not recommended for newly varnished court surfaces.
If the tape has been down for a long period (2+ months), prior to removal heat can be applied with a hair dryer as tape is peeled back. The heat softens the adhesive and little residue should remain. A more labor intensive solution, but a simple hair dryer will do the trick.
Here are a few helpful suggestions for removing any residue that may remain after removing tape.
- Rubbing alcohol
- Citrus-based cleaners
*Pickleball Superstore can not be held responsible for any issues pertaining to the usage or removal of the court tape.*
For indoor wooden gym floor surfaces check out the "Light Indoor Court Tape"
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- **Return items must be in brand new condition that meet the return conditions will be returned for credit towards any other purchase of new items or refund (minus any original shipping fees).
- Customer is responsible for return and exchange (both way) shipping cost.
- Canadian customers may use the courier of their choice.
- For USA and International customers, please use your country’s Postal Service and check off the “Returned Goods” box in the customs form. DO NOT use UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other couriers (those will be refused).
- All USED, DEMO, and CLEARANCE products are FINAL SALE.
- Any order detected as high risk of fraud by the Shopify system will be cancelled. There is 3% transaction fee will be applied to the refund.
**Paddle Returns and Exchange
- Paddle must be in brand new condition (never used, no scrapes on paddle or edge, no plastic removed from the handle, tags on the original packaging).
**Shoes Returns and Exchange
- Footwear must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached.
- A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort, but cannot be worn in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original manufacturer’s box, without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging the shoe box.
**Apparel Returns and Exchange
- Apparel must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached. Items cannot be washed or worn. Apparel items carry NO warranty from the manufacturer.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original packaging.
Pickleball Superstore Calgary
504 42 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 1Y6
1 (877) 669 1224
NOTE: Please include a packing slip with the returned item so we know where it came from.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.