PLEASE NOTE: Ball machines do not qualify for free shipping.
Pickleball Tutor is the world #1 selling pickleball machine. With two models available, the Pickleball Tutor SPIN and the Pickleball Tutor PLUS.
The Pickleball Tutor Plus model is ideal for regional and national tournaments players who regularly see backspin approach shots, topspin drives, and topspin passing shots.
PICKLEBALL TUTOR SPIN & PICKLEBALL TUTOR PLUS
Shoot any type of shot including:
• Serves • Groundstrokes • Dinks • Lobs • Drives
- Ball Speed - Up to 60 MPH (SPIN) / 65 MPH (PLUS)
- Ball Feed - From every one second (for quick-reaction volleys) to every 10 seconds
- Holds 125 pickleballs (SPIN) / 110 (PLUS)
- Throws both indoor and outdoor pickleballs.
- Start-up time delay allows time to get to the other side of the net before balls begin shooting.
- Rechargeable Battery - Built-in battery provides up to four hours of playing time per charge.
- Smart Battery Charger - Fully charges the battery overnight and shuts off automatically to prevent over-charging.
- Random Oscillator - For hitting on the run
- Available AC-powered instead of battery-powered.
- Unit weight: 29 lbs
- Unit dimensions: 12"H x 19.5"L x 18"W
- 2-Line Feature (Included)– Automatically shoots to two preset court positions. This feature allows you to practice alternating forehand and backhand shots, or allows two players to practice at the same time.
- Two-button Wireless Remote (Included)– starts and stops ball delivery, and controls side-to-side position of the ball throws.
- Electronic Elevation (Included)– Ball trajectory is controlled by a simple electronic switch on the control panel rather than the manual knob control.
PICKLEBALL TUTOR SPIN
• Sidespin – Adjustable from no spin to a left or right sideways movement of several feet.
Pickleball Tutor Spin control panel
with all Optional Features - Click image to enlarge
• Lightweight – less than 30 lbs. with handle for carrying, plus includes lightweight tow cart for easier transport.
- External Battery Pack to deliver all day playing time. ($249)
- External AC power supply allows AC operation of battery models. ($179)
- Protective Cover ($54.95)
All Pickleball Tutor and Multi-Twist machines are backed by a three year warranty.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- **Return items must be in brand new condition that meet the return conditions will be returned for credit towards any other purchase of new items or refund (minus any original shipping fees).
- Customer is responsible for return and exchange (both way) shipping cost.
- Canadian customers may use the courier of their choice.
- For USA and International customers, please use your country’s Postal Service and check off the “Returned Goods” box in the customs form. DO NOT use UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other couriers (those will be refused).
- All USED, DEMO, and CLEARANCE products are FINAL SALE.
- Any order detected as high risk of fraud by the Shopify system will be cancelled. There is 3% transaction fee will be applied to the refund.
**Paddle Returns and Exchange
- Paddle must be in brand new condition (never used, no scrapes on paddle or edge, no plastic removed from the handle, tags on the original packaging).
**Shoes Returns and Exchange
- Footwear must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached.
- A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort, but cannot be worn in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original manufacturer’s box, without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging the shoe box.
**Apparel Returns and Exchange
- Apparel must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached. Items cannot be washed or worn. Apparel items carry NO warranty from the manufacturer.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original packaging.
1 587 590 0316
7201 104 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 4B8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.