The Pro Spin features an industry and first ever, “3 Way Access To Spin.”
- A Starett Legal textured surface
- Textured surface embedded into a non-slip surface applicant.
- 21 strings submerged beneath the surface
Our three-prong approach to accessing spin allows players to activate ball rotation from our textured surface and non-slip applicant in their short game while engaging the strings during groundstrokes, serves and returns for maximum spin.
The Pro Spin is a brilliantly designed single-piece paddle with a graphite inlay, making it virtually indestructible.
As with every ProKennex paddle, the Kinetic system reduces shock by 46% and vibration by 23%, helping eliminate the epidemic of arm injury and strain in Pickleball.
Weight 7.6 oz
Length: 15.67 inches
Width: 7.6 inches
Thickness: 0.43 inches
Handle Length: 5.12 inches
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- **Return items must be in brand new condition that meet the return conditions will be returned for credit towards any other purchase of new items or refund (minus any original shipping fees).
- Customer is responsible for return and exchange (both way) shipping cost.
- Canadian customers may use the courier of their choice.
- For USA and International customers, please use your country’s Postal Service and check off the “Returned Goods” box in the customs form. DO NOT use UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other couriers (those will be refused).
- All USED, DEMO, and CLEARANCE products are FINAL SALE.
- Any order detected as high risk of fraud by the Shopify system will be cancelled. There is 3% transaction fee will be applied to the refund.
**Paddle Returns and Exchange
- Paddle must be in brand new condition (never used, no scrapes on paddle or edge, no plastic removed from the handle, tags on the original packaging).
**Shoes Returns and Exchange
- Footwear must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached.
- A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort, but cannot be worn in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original manufacturer’s box, without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging the shoe box.
**Apparel Returns and Exchange
- Apparel must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached. Items cannot be washed or worn. Apparel items carry NO warranty from the manufacturer.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original packaging.
Pickleball Superstore Calgary
504 42 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 1Y6
1 (877) 669 1224
NOTE: Please include a packing slip with the returned item so we know where it came from.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.