The Yonex VCORE Pickleball Paddle features an aerodynamic shape for optimal mobility and a more refined sweetspot. Yonex utilizes a proprietary carbon graphite layup integrated with a thin glassfiber layer for a responsive feel that allows for plenty of power and pop. Additionally, Yonex uses a micro-particle coating on the surface of the paddle for improved ball grip and dwell time providing optimal feel and added control on every shot. Compared to EZONE series, the VCORE paddles are geared towards seasoned players who place priority on speed, precision and spin.
|Average Weight: Midweight: 8.11 oz, Lightweight: 7.58 oz|
|Core: Polypropylene Honeycomb|
|Hitting Surface: HT Graphite + Glassfiber/ Micro-particle Coating|
|Grip Size: 4 1/4 in|
|Handle Length: 4 1/2 in|
|Paddle Length: 15.8 in|
|Paddle Width: 7.91 in|
|Core Thickness: 15 mm|
|Factory Grip: Yonex Perforated Grip|
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- **Return items must be in brand new condition that meet the return conditions will be returned for credit towards any other purchase of new items or refund (minus any original shipping fees).
- Customer is responsible for return and exchange (both way) shipping cost.
- Canadian customers may use the courier of their choice.
- For USA and International customers, please use your country’s Postal Service and check off the “Returned Goods” box in the customs form. DO NOT use UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other couriers (those will be refused).
- All USED, DEMO, and CLEARANCE products are FINAL SALE.
- Any order detected as high risk of fraud by the Shopify system will be cancelled. There is 3% transaction fee will be applied to the refund.
**Paddle Returns and Exchange
- Paddle must be in brand new condition (never used, no scrapes on paddle or edge, no plastic removed from the handle, tags on the original packaging).
**Shoes Returns and Exchange
- Footwear must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached.
- A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort, but cannot be worn in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original manufacturer’s box, without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging the shoe box.
**Apparel Returns and Exchange
- Apparel must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached. Items cannot be washed or worn. Apparel items carry NO warranty from the manufacturer.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original packaging.
Pickleball Superstore Calgary
504 42 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 1Y6
1 (877) 669 1224
NOTE: Please include a packing slip with the returned item so we know where it came from.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.